Brother MFC-J6770CDW Driver Download. Product introduction Comes with A3 automatic two-sided printing as standard. A3 compatible for all PC copy/scan/fax/fax. Wired/wireless LAN. Equipped with a large capacity (500 sheets) 2-stage recording paper tray. The large 35mm head provides exceptional high-speed printing of approx. 20ipm for A4 color printing and approx. 22ipm for A4 monochrome printing. This contributes to increasing work efficiency in the office with a printing speed of about twice that of conventional models. Scan speed can be greatly increased by feeding A4 documents which are normally fed vertically to the ADF and horizontally in high speed scan mode.
Equipped with automatic double-sided printing function *1 (up to A3) which instantly saves paper costs. By printing on both sides, the amount of paper used is reduced by half.
When combined with the page layout function, it is possible to save up to 1/8 * 2. * 1 Only plain paper is supported. Supported paper sizes are A3, Leisure, B4, Legal, A4, Letter, Executive, B5, A5, Postcard
*2 When using two-sided & 4in1 printing.
*Photo is MFC-J6970CDW.
Using the manual feed tray, it is possible to print various types of paper such as paper and large envelopes. It can be used in a variety of business situations. Pigment-based black ink that does not fade and can be printed clearly. For black ink, we use pigment-based black ink which can clearly print fine characters and regular lines. Even in water or rain, it doesn’t bleed easily, so you can use printed documents with confidence in the field. * This is a picture.
Supports borderless printing from L to A3 sizes, which is convenient for flyer and POP production. High-impact output enhances the appeal of printed materials. * B4 borderless printing is not supported.
How to install Brother MFC-J6770CDW Driver Download on Windows OS.
- Instructions can vary depending on the Windows OS version.
- Brother MFC-J6770CDW Drivers installed on your computer, uninstall them first before you install a new driver. Before you install the new Brother MFC-J6770CDW driver, first delete the printer driver that has expired, then you download the Brother MFC-J6770CDW Driver Download on the link that we have provided below.
- To be installed on Windows Vista and Windows 7 you must be logged in as an Administrator.
- If a User Account Control request is displayed, click Continue.
- If the Windows Security warning prompt is displayed;
- For Windows Vista users: continue to click Install the Brother MFC-J6770CDW Driver Download driver software and wait for it to finish.
- For those who use OS Windows 7: Always check and trust the software from “BrotherPrinterCenter.com” and click Install.Disconnect the USB connection from the Printer that is connected to your computer, then create a temporary folder on your hard disk drive like the extracted file itself, for example. C: \ BrotherPrinter. Download the file to a temporary folder. After downloading, double-click the downloaded file to extract it.
- Select your language with a reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Follow the installation instructions on your monitor.
How to Install Brother MFC-J6770CDW Driver Download on Mac OS
For those of you who use the Mac OS system Download the Brother MFC-J6770CDW Driver for Macintosh on the link that we have provided below. Furthermore, downloaded files are stored in the “Download” folder. After the Driver Brother MFC-J6770CDW Driver is downloaded, you open the “Download” folder in the Dock and double-click the file that you downloaded “Filexxxx.dmg”. The Driver Brother MFC-J6770CDW Driver Download installation menu will appear on the desktop. You will find the “Start Here OSX” icon.
If the Brother MFC-J6770CDW Driver Download that you downloaded is not found in the folder in the Dock, click “Finder” in the Dock then press “Go” on the “Finder;” button. that appears at the top of the screen then click “Home” => “Download”.
If you have problems finding the “Start Here OSX” icon, click “Finder” in the Dock and then click “Applications” => “Utilities”. Open “Disk Utility” and double-click “Filexxxx.dmg”. A new window will open automatically and you will find the “Start Here OSX” icon.
Double-click the “Start Here OSX” icon. then you just have to wait for the command on the screen to complete the driver installation Brother MFC-J6770CDW Driver Download.
Thank for Visiting Brother MFC-J6770CDW Driver Download, Source : Brother.com
Brother MFC-J6770CDW Driver Download
|Brother MFC-J6770CDW Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|
Brother MFC-J6770CDW Driver Download