Brother MFC-9140CDN Driver Download. Increase productivity and reduce clutter in your office with the super-efficient MFC-9140CDN, which features print, scan, photocopy and fax in one powerful color laser machine. Plus print or scan via your mobile device or directly from the cloud thanks to the easy-to-use touch screen.
Print, copy, scan and fax
Up to 22ppm mono and color print speeds
9.3cm . color touch screen
Automatic 2-sided printing
Wired network ready
Connect to your mobile device or cloud
Consumables Toner :
TN-261 BK (up to 2,500 pages)
TN-261 C (up to 1,400 pages)
TN-261 M (up to 1,400 pages)
TN-261 Y (up to 1,400 pages)
Drum : DR-261 CL (up to 15,000 pages)
How to install Brother MFC-9140CDN Driver Download on Windows OS.
- Instructions can vary depending on the Windows OS version.
- Brother MFC-9140CDN Driver Download Drivers installed on your computer, uninstall them first before you install a new driver. Before you install the new Brother MFC-9140CDN Driver Download driver, first delete the printer driver that has expired, then you download the Brother MFC-9140CDN Driver Download driver on the link that we have provided below.
- To be installed on Windows Vista and Windows 7 you must be logged in as an Administrator.
- If a User Account Control request is displayed, click Continue.
- If the Windows Security warning prompt is displayed;
- For Windows Vista users: continue to click Install the Brother MFC-9140CDN Driver Download driver software and wait for it to finish.
- For those who use OS Windows 7: Always check and trust the software from “BrotherPrinterCenter.com” and click Install.Disconnect the USB connection from the Printer that is connected to your computer, then create a temporary folder on your hard disk drive like the extracted file itself, for example. C: \ BrotherPrinter. Download the file to a temporary folder. After downloading, double-click the downloaded file to extract it.
- Select your language with a reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Follow the installation instructions on your monitor.
How to Install Brother MFC-9140CDN Driver Download on Mac OS
For those of you who use the Mac OS system Download the Brother MFC-9140CDN Driver Download Driver for Macintosh on the link that we have provided below. Furthermore, downloaded files are stored in the “Download” folder. After the Driver Brother MFC-9140CDN Driver Download is downloaded, you open the “Download” folder in the Dock and double-click the file that you downloaded “Filexxxx.dmg”. The Driver Brother MFC-9140CDN Driver Download installation menu will appear on the desktop. You will find the “Start Here OSX” icon.
If theBrother MFC-9140CDN Driver Download driver that you downloaded is not found in the folder in the Dock, click “Finder” in the Dock then press “Go” on the “Finder;” button. that appears at the top of the screen then click “Home” => “Download”.
If you have problems finding the “Start Here OSX” icon, click “Finder” in the Dock and then click “Applications” => “Utilities”. Open “Disk Utility” and double-click “Filexxxx.dmg”. A new window will open automatically and you will find the “Start Here OSX” icon.
Double-click the “Start Here OSX” icon. then you just have to wait for the command on the screen to complete the driver installation Brother MFC-9140CDN Driver Download.
Thank for Visiting Brother MFC-9140CDN Driver Download, Source : Brother.com
|Brother MFC-9140CDN Driver Download System Requirements|
|macOS 10.13 – High Sierra||Windows 10 (x32)|
|macOS 10.12 – Sierra||Windows 10 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.11 – El Capitan||Windows 8.1 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.10 – Yosemite||Windows 8.1 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.9 – Mavericks||Windows 8 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.8 – Mountain Lion||Windows 8 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion||Windows 7 (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard||Windows 7 (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard||Windows Vista (x32)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Tiger||Windows Vista (x64)|
|Mac OS X 10.4 – Panther||Windows XP Or Later|
Brother MFC-9140CDN Driver Download
|Driver For Windows||DOWNLOAD|
|Driver For Macintosh||DOWNLOAD|